A mattress with two cores in one that grows with your child, for improved support and longevity. Our protective Ellergenic technology, heat regulating and anti allergy properties, and the dual action core combine to provide the ultimate in reassurance, comfort, and protection as your child sets out in life.Buy now
“WHILE THIS MATTRESS MAY BE AT THE MORE EXPENSIVE END OF THE RANGE YOU CERTAINLY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. THE MATTRESS IS SAFE AND SUPPORTIVE AND SHOULD LAST MY BABY UNTIL HE IS AT LEAST 5. A GREAT INVESTMENT.”Joshua, Bath
Available in cot 120 x 60cm or cot bed 140 x 70cm sizes.
A mattress with two cores in one that grows with your child, for improved support and longevity. Our protective Ellergenic® technology, heat regulating and anti allergy properties, and the dual action core combine to provide the ultimate in reassurance, comfort, and protection as your child sets out in life.
- Twin interior mattress grows with your little dreamer, with superior foam for the baby and micro pocket springs once the child weighs at least 10kg
- Crush resistant side walls for added strength and stability
- Advanced 3D spacer fabric for increased airflow and breathability around your little dreamer
- Adaptive heat regulating fabric treatment helps wick heat away from your baby’s body to keep them cool
- Probiotic anti allergy fabric treatment to naturally fight harmful bacteria for added protection
- Removable outer cover can be washed at 60°C to eliminate allergens and dust mites
- Sealed waterproof inner cover to protect the mattress core
- Unique Ellergenic® technology and Merifor Allergy Protection™ provides protection for your child even when you walk away from the cot.
- The inner cover can still be used whilst the outer cover is in the wash
All Merifor mattresses have been awarded the Allergy UK Seal of Approval so you can rest assured that your little dreamer has the best protection from allergens in the sleeping environment, helping to keep your baby happy and healthy not only now but for years to come.
Our mattresses are handmade and rigorously tested to ensure they comply with the latest British cot mattress standards, BS 1877-10:2011+A1:2012 and BS7177:2008 + A1:2011 for Domestic Use (Low Hazard).